Here’s the latest content about it including a panel discussion, blog post and press coverage.
In this CD Pipeline Episode, hosts Alan Shimel and Melissa McKay are joined by Liam Dodd (Senior Market Research Analyst at SlashData), Andrew Fong (CEO/Co-founder at Prodvana), and Steve Fenton (Octonaut at Octopus Deploy) for a conversation about the State of Continuous Delivery 2023 Report analysis.
These expert panelists will reflect on the claims made and will share their thoughts on the key insights delivered in the report. Are software teams benefiting from the prevalence of DevOps tools available today? Are security concerns putting a wrench in software delivery performance benchmarks? Watch their discussion about the true state of continuous delivery and other DevOps practices.
Melissa McKay, who was on the Techstrong.TV panel also wrote a blog post about the report.
Many reports were written about the report. Here’s the current list:
- DevOps.com – CDF Report Reveals Lack of DevOps Maturity
- Forbes – Best Of Suite Or Best Of Breed? The Battle Of Convenience Vs. Effectiveness
- ITPro Today – CD Foundation State of Continuous Delivery Report Shows Growth in DevOps
- SD Times – Report: Adoption of DevOps practices increasing, while code velocity remains the same
- SiliconANGLE – The continuous delivery ecosystem: Interoperability and security take center stage
- TFIR – Latest State of CD Report Reveals Continued Increase Of DevOps Practices Adoption