cdCon is the conference where DevOps meets open source. It’s free to attend and will take place in less than 2 weeks (June 22-25)! Don’t miss out on this virtual event focused on improving the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed.
Here are the top 7 reasons to attend
- Four Awesome Events Co-located Over Four days: cdCon, GitOps Summit, Spinnaker Summit and Jenkins Contributor Summit. And they’re all free! Register here.
- Open Source Projects: Jenkins, Jenkins X, Ortelius, Screwdriver, Spinnaker and Tekton, and more. Meet the community leaders and share your thoughts at the Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions.
- Compelling Keynotes: Our keynotes set the tone for a conversation around driving the future of software delivery and emphasize themes around developer productivity and developer experience. Speakers include Afua Bruce, Datakind; Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Launchable Inc.; Nicole Forsgren, GitHub; Tara Hernandez, Google; and more. Full keynote list.
- Continuous Delivery in Real Life: Learn from companies like Adobe, Airbnb, Capital One, Disney, Fidelity, and Netflix. View the full program.
- Find your next DevOps Job: Join the cdCon Jobs Theatre on June 23, chat with the sponsors at their booth about open positions, and check out the CDF Job Board.
- Diverse Community: This year’s cdCon is virtual but it’s still a great opportunity to get to know our diverse and inclusive community. Learn how to create a more diverse and inclusive open-source community in this Workshop with Yulkendy Valdez.
- Fun times: We’ll have DJ Kara on music, a photo booth, happy hours, swag to giveaway and more! Attend to find out why one of our attendees said that cdCon 2020 was “The most fun I’ve had at work all year.”
The fun has already started on GitHub. Share a photo of who you’ll be attending cdCon with (pets, plants, people, …) everyone is invited! Share here.