cdCon is only one week away. The two-day conference starts on October 7, 2020.
It’s a free, virtual event focused on improving the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed. Become part of the conversation that drives continuous delivery by meeting peers, sharing ideas and talking to industry leaders on all things software delivery and DevOps.
Top 5 reasons to attend
- Keynotes: catch a glimpse at the future of continuous delivery and progressive delivery with keynotes: Abby Kearns, CTO of Puppet, and Edith Harbaugh, CEO of LaunchDarkly. More keynotes.
- User stories: learn how companies like Fidelity, Capital One, Netflix (and many more) are implementing Continuous Delivery at scale.
- Industry leaders: hear from the industry leaders and how they’re shaping the future of Continuous Delivery through GitOps, configuration management, best practices, MLOps and more!
- CDF Projects: get the most recent updates from Jenkins, Jenkins X, Screwdriver, Tekton, and Spinnaker and their open-source communities. Take the opportunity to meet the community leaders and get your voice heard by the project leads at the Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions. View the full program.
- Free registration: what more is there to say? Register now to attend the first-ever cdCon.
For more information, visit the cdCon website.