Website OctopusDeploy Octopus Deploy
Make your complex deployments simple, reliable, and auditable with Octopus Deploy.
Octopus Deploy is one of Australia’s most successful software companies. Today we help over 150,000 people worldwide to deliver working software to production. You’ll love this position if you commit to excellence and a desire to delight customers.
A typical day might include:
- Working where you work best, in a home office designed by you, using a device of your choosing, with or without music, in an atmosphere you create for yourself.
- Changing source code hosted in GitHub, most of it in the open, collaborating on a pull request, then shipping a release to customers worldwide via an automated build, test, and delivery pipeline, often within the same day.
- Handling an inbound support ticket from a customer, helping them succeed with Octopus, or offering advice to a customer in our community Slack workspace.
- Pairing with another software engineer or a support engineer to help them reproduce a tricky problem, helping them understand the inner workings of Octopus in the process so they can be more helpful to even more customers over time.
- Pairing with another engineer on a Zoom call to solve a complex technical problem or design a new feature.
- Fixing a bug using an approach like red-green-refactor to prevent customers from experiencing that bug again.
- Improving our documentation to help customers discover solutions for themselves and learn how to use Octopus for more complicated workflows.
- Writing a blog post about something interesting for other developers or explaining a new feature of Octopus.
To apply for this job please visit octopus.com.