Do you want to work on leading edge cloud technologies and build observability platforms for exceptional levels of scale ?
As a Principal/Senior Cloud Engineer in our Observability Platform area, you will work within a diverse team comprised of passionate technologists who believe in the power of innovation and constant collaboration. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can achieve outstanding things. We are passionate about opensource contribution, sharing our expertise and knowledge with the engineering community while adopting a continuous learning approach support by a dedicated learning day each week.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Strong understanding of Observability concepts.
- Extensive experience in building applications with 2 or more programming languages (Python, Go, Java etc.)
- Hands on experience working with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CFTs etc.)
- Hands-on development experience working with cloud technologies in AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience delivering software using engineering best practices and principles.
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment.
- Passion for improving the developer experience.
- Experience with Splunk or Splunk Cloud
- Experience working with Prometheus, Opentelemetry or other opensource observability tools.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated Senior/Principle Cloud Engineer to join the Container Management Platform team in Cloud and Platform Engineering (CAPE) who are responsible for building the next generation container platforms for Fidelity, You will work in a diverse, open and transparent culture using innovative solutions with the latest cloud native technologies and ground breaking engineering practices.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.