The first episode of our Podcast The Pipeline: All Things CD & DevOps went live on April 27, 2020. After a little over a year, we’ve reached over 13,856 total downloads!
Jacqueline Salinas, our Director of Ecosystem & Community, hosts this weekly podcast and holds 30–60 minutes discussions with guest speakers from various backgrounds about CD & DevOps emerging practices, trends, and important topics.
Learn from hackers, leaders & innovators of open source software in these technical episodes.
If you’re looking for Continuous Delivery & DevOps content that is digestible, technical, and industry-focused, subscribe to The Pipeline!
Top 10 Episodes
- Configuration Management – Needed Now More Than Ever! – Tracy Ragan, DeployHub
- Testing in CI/CD Pipelines – Bertold Kolics, Mable
- 2021 Technology Trends and Predictions – Michael Winser, Google
- Continuous Delivery, Defined – Dan Lorenc, Christie Wilson & Jason Hall, Google
- What is GitOps? – Viktor Farcic, Codefresh
- State of DevOps Report – Alanna Brown, Puppet & Michael Stahnke, CircleCI
- What is CI, CD and CDP? – Viktor Farcic, Codefresh
- Can you do CD without CI? – Jonathan Hall, Indie DevOps Coach
- Case Study: Enabling 12,000 Developers with a Pipeline as Code Platform – Aoife Fitzmaurice and Jimmy McNamara, Fidelity Investments
- Event-Driven DevOps with Keptn: The End of the Monolithic Delivery Pipeline! – Andy Grabner, Dynatrace