The CDF YouTube channel was launched in the spring of 2019. We now have over 190 videos, with 144 of these published in 2020.
Top 5 Videos of 2020
Here are the top 5 YouTube videos (by views):
- How to Build Cloud-Native CI/CD Pipelines With Tekton on Kubernetes by Nikhil Thomas, Red Hat
- Jenkins Is The Way! by Jenkins project
- Measuring DevOps by Dina Graves Portman, Google
- Triggers: Event-Based Workflows for Tekton Pipelines and More! by Dibyo Mukherjee, Google
- CDF Online Meetup presents – Continuous Delivery and GitOps with ArgoCD by Isaac Gaskin, Tesla (hosted by Tracy Ragan, DeployHub)
Others stats in 2020
- 413 subscribers
- 11,421 video views
- 826.5 hours watched
The recordings of our conference talks, twitch.tv streams, webcasts, Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings, and more are uploaded to our YouTube channel. It’s the place to find the best Continuous Delivery videos.
Modern Continuous Delivery is changing quickly. Stay up-to-date with cutting edge technologies and learn from the experts by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
You’ll also find informative content and fun gems like this one: