Recent Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Screwdriver Team from Verizon Media
- Bugfix: Artifacts images are now displayed correctly in Firefox browser
- Feature: Deep linking to an artifact for a specific build You can now share a link directly to an artifact, for example: https://cd.screwdriver.cd/pipelines/3709/builds/168862/artifacts/artifacts/dog.jpeg
- Enhancement: Can override Freeze Window to start a build.
Previously, users could not start builds during a freeze window unless they made changes to the freeze window setting in the screwdriver.yaml configuration. Now, you can start a build by entering a reason in the confirmation modal. This can be useful for users needing to push out an urgent patch or hotfix during a freeze window.
- Feature: Build cache now supports local disk-based cache in addition to S3 cache.
- Bugfix: Periodic build timeout check
- Enhancement: Prevent re-enqueue of builds from same event.
In order to have these improvements, you will need these minimum versions:
- UI – v1.0.479
- API – v0.5.835
- Store – v3.10.3
- Launcher – v6.0.42
- Queue-Worker – v2.9.0
Thanks to the following contributors for making this feature possible:
Questions and Suggestions
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out here. You can also visit us on Github and Slack.