The Continuous Delivery Foundation is hosting two great events at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America:
- Continuous Delivery Summit (October 25)
- Spinnaker Summit (October 24 – 25)
Spinnaker Summit brings together a global community of collaborators, focused on the future of Spinnaker, the open-source continuous delivery platform. Including hands-on workshops, keynotes, happy hours, and more.
CD Summit aims to connect the community—from leaders, industry experts, practitioners, and open source developers—to allow them to share and discuss how to improve the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed.
Both events will be located at the same venue, Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center! This will make it easier for the broader CDF community to gather together.
There are a few options for registrations to suit everyone.
- Register for Spinnaker Summit
- 2-day pass
- 1-day pass
- Register for CD Summit (day pass only)
- Register for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon. You can add one or both events to your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration. (Already registered for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon? Modify your registration to include the summits.)
We look forward to seeing you all there!