We’re hosting a Continuous Delivery Mini Summit in co-location with Open Source Summit Europe 2022 on September 12, from 9:00-12:30 in Dublin, Ireland.
This half-day event aims to connect the Continuous Delivery community—from leaders, industry experts, practitioners, and open source developers—to share and discuss how to improve the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed.
It’ll be a great chance to catch up, learn from each other, and hear about the latest trends in Continuous Delivery.
Call for Papers – Now Open
Submit a talk about an open source Continuous Delivery project you’ve been working on, use cases you have, the best practices you apply, or other cool things you want to share with the broader community.
The deadline to submit is Wednesday, August 10.
- Registration: will open soon
- CFP Closes: Wednesday, August 10, 11:59 PM PST
- CFP Notifications: Week of August 15, 2022
- Schedule Announcement: Week of August 15, 2022
- Event Date/Time: September 12, 2022, 09:00-12:30 Ireland Standard Time
Read the event’s Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.