- This event has passed.
Spinnaker with Jenkins: The Butler Sets Sail on the Open Seas
March 17, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDTFree
When: Mar 17, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Spinnaker with Jenkins: The Butler Sets Sail on the Open Seas
Presented By: Srinivas Kambhampati
Description: Jenkins is the most popular Continuous Integration (CI) tool in the world, and many people have tried to extend Jenkins to handle Continuous Delivery. But Jenkins was not designed to deploy changes – especially at scale. Learn how to extend Jenkins with Spinnaker – using both tools for what they do best. Spinnaker solves the biggest challenges you’ll encounter when using Jenkins for CD.
- Avoid a scripting nightmare
- Spinnaker replaces Jenkins scripts to eliminate the cost of maintaining custom code
- Repeal the plug-in tax
- Eliminate the extensive management of plugins you need when you use Jenkins to deploy at scale
- Create visibility
- Easily determine the overall health of your delivery process rather than digging through logs
- Automate approvals
- Use machine learning to determine the risk of moving a change into production
Register in advance for this webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0aF7oa1fQe-p-stnMnqXLw