- This event has passed.
June 7 @ 8:00 am - June 8 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Join Continuous Delivery leaders, industry icons, practitioners, and open source developers for a two-day experience as we improve the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed. cdCon is the annual event by the Continuous Delivery Foundation that brings together technology teams, enterprise leadership and open source communities to drive the future of software delivery.
Conference Website: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cdcon/
Austin, TX + Virtual
- Call for Papers Opens: January 10
- Early-Bird Submission Deadline: January 28 at 11:59 PM PST
- Early-Birds Announced: February 14
- Call for Papers Closes: February 18 at 11:59 PM PST
- Speakers Notified: Week of March 21
- Schedule Announced: Week of March 28
- cdCon: June 7-8, 2022