Do you want to work on leading edge cloud technologies which are transforming how developers work with cloud?
As a Principal/Senior Cloud Engineer in our Cloud Platforms area, you will work within a diverse team comprised of passionate technologists who believe in the power of innovation and constant collaboration. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can achieve outstanding things. We are passionate about opensource contribution, sharing our expertise and knowledge with the engineering community while adopting a continuous learning approach support by a dedicated learning day each week.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Hands-on experience in 2 or more languages (Python, Java, Go etc.).
- Hands-on experience designing and building scalable and resilient applications in the cloud.
- Serverless hands-on development and architecture experience implementing Lambda, API Gateway, Step Functions, etc
- Experience delivering software using engineering best practices and principles.
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure as code (Terraform, CFT, CDK, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment.
- Passion for new technologies and cloud trends.
- Cloud Certifications in AWS.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated Senior/Principal Cloud Engineer to join the Cloud Platform team in Cloud and Platform Engineering (CAPE) who are responsible for enabling the next generation cloud applications and platforms across Fidelity. You will work in a diverse, open and transparent culture using innovative solutions with the latest cloud native technologies and leading-edge engineering practices.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.